Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 26, 2009

Let Them Pretend

I received such a shock Sunday as I read the Kinston Free Press. Bryan Hanks reported "Virtually every Lenoir County elected official who is a Democrat is supporting Earl Harper, and unaffiliated candidate for mayor". As I read, this did not surprise me. This practice has been going on for many election cycles,behind close doors. The shocker was Hanks revealed the LCDP were considered "unorganized by the NCDP". Unorganized? How can that be? The County is majority Democratic. The Lenoir County Democratic Party dominates all other Political Parties(in this county). UNORGANIZED? That is when I realized they were playing a game called "Let's Pretend". They even Pretended a Chairman, Vice Chairman, Precinct Chairs, and a Board. Damn, they are good! I offer up a challenge to the Lenoir County Democratic Party, Pretend you are Republicans for HALOWEEN. Unlike the Dems, the Repubs are ORGANIZED. Locally, State, Federal, Women's Clubs, Men's Clubs, Young Repubs and Teen Repubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment