Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 30, 2009

Congressman Grayson AKA Congressman Badass

Oh,me so scared! Congressman Grayson (D) Florida is a self proclaimed Badass because he had the b...sorry guts to say the Republicans will kill sick people (in my words). Wednesday evening as I passed by my family room I saw O'Reilley (Fox News), discussing Grayson. As I viewed the show I wondered, boy this Grayson fellow must not have any dirt. The way he fires off his mouth, especially concerning Vice President Richard Cheney. By now his dirt should be everywhere. Because its "Finally Friday", I Challenge everyone to find out 1(one) incident, situation, any piece of dirt you can find on Grayson. Post it on Deb's Gop as a comment. Let's see who the Real Badass is, Grayson or Deb?

No comments:

Post a Comment