Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 26, 2009

H1N1 Flu Shot-Has the Government Run Out ?

I am having a personal debate. Will I get the H1N1 Flu Shot? My Internist said yes. I read all of the information the CDC offered on their website, including the compound list for the H1N1 flu vaccination from the Manufacturer. Will we read about a mass outbreak of the Swine Flu in the near future? Who knows. I am more inclined to buy mask and gloves, when I venture out into large crowds. I need to stock up on anti viral tissues, disinfectant spray, hand santi, etc. Will my efforts be enough to keep me from the dreaded swine flu aka H1N1? As of yesterday many places in my driving area had run out. Across the nation, the H1N1 vaccination has run out. There are promises of more in three weeks but I think that the flu will be well underway by that time. As of right now, I will not get the vaccination.

Are any of you getting the vaccination or have received it already? Please keep us posted of any side effects or adverse reactions. More updates to follow as more information develope.

No comments:

Post a Comment