Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

You Don't Have A Wing On That Chicken

Have you heard, "You don't have a dog in that fight", or You don't have a nickle in that quarter? For reasons, which are obvious, we Folk down here in the country now say,"You don't have a wing on that chicken". It all means. Do something or shut up!

I am so sick of hearing all the Comments of what should be done about various subjects, by people who aren't even registered to Vote. I venture to say you are listening to a Radio Talk Show or viewing a TV/Internet News Show, with a bunch of talking heads who aren't registered to vote. But they have so much to say. Don't miss my point I feel dialogue is important especially in serious matters of State. However, I would like to hear the view point from someone who can actually Vote the Bums Out!

The beauty of the Internet is now we can check the Voting Rolls of every state with a little Google help. All you need is to type in the (home state of the person's) Board of Elections. When you reach the main site, there are instructions directing you to enter a name, address, some even have phone numbers enteries. You can find out real quick, who is registered to vote or not.

I would love to make this task simplier for everyone by Registering everybody in the U.S. Republican. But I can't , my Magic Wand, got quite a workout this December. With my Son's Commencement and Christmas, poor Magic Wand is out of commission.

Trust me it is easy to find out if all the noise, will contribute to Voting the Bums out or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment